Renting classrooms for seminars and conferences
Villa Negroni, built between the seventeenth and eighteenth century by Carlo Morosini, is among the most prestigious historic structures of the Canton Ticino. A meeting place for artists and politicians that has hosted over the years, among others, Giuseppe Verdi, Arrigo Boito, the poets
Maffei, Carcano and Fogazzaro, the painter Hayez and, not least, Giuseppe Garibaldi, the hero of two worlds. It is possible to rent at Villa Negroni rooms of different sizes for educational events, workshops, seminars, meetings or conferences.
All meeting rooms are well-lit and have air conditioning, heating and WiFi connection.
At disposal for our guests are other comfortable
environments, such as:
- Exhibition spaces
How to reach us:
- By train: Lugano railway station - FFS
- Bus line 5
- By plane: Airport of Lugano-Agno. Taxi or shuttle bus till Lugano railway station - FFS
- By car: exit Lugano Nord, direction Rivera
- SIZE Number meeting rooms: 11
- CATEGORIES Meeting venue , Events venue
|Available||Available upon request||Not available|
|Accessible for disabled||Air conditioner||Internet||Projector||Microphone|