"Deluxe" cooking class above Lake Maggiore
Discover the secrets of the Swiss-Italian cuisine of Ticino with an exclusive cooking class in the welcoming setting of a “rustico”, a typical century-old stone house of Ticino, renovated into an elegant environment. Superb location above Lake Maggiore.
Guided by the deep-rooted knowledge of our host and sommelier, with recipes handed down by her grandmother, discover how to make the traditional dishes of this region: two different types of risotto or a more elaborate three-course meal. Start with an aperitif in the traditional cellar of the house, where our host/sommelier introduces you to a wine reality unknown to most. Delve into a cooking class, followed by a sit down dinner on the outdoor terrace, weather permitting. The dinner will be paired with wine. The view from the terrace will crown our experience.
Number of participants: 2 - 12
Price per person: from SFr. 240 - SFr. 270
Services ncluded in the price
- cooking class;
- to/from cooking class by public transport;
- two varieties of risotto or three-course dinner with wine tasting;
- water and soft drinks;
- coffee/local herb teas;
- english-speaking tour guide for the entire time.
Optional: private transfers to/from cooking class.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties , Wine
- WINE AND CELLARS Tasting sessions
- SERVICES Group activity/Social program