Discovering "Salame dei Castelli di Bellinzona"
ACTIVITY SUSPENDED UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST 2020
A unique and unforgettable experience is waiting for you at Montebello Castle: make your own Salame dei Castelli di Bellinzona and discover the secrets of this traditional Ticino specialty! The visit is rounded off with an aperitif of Ticino culinary specialties and wines served in the fabulous castle court.
The activity includes:
- Insight into the history and traditions of the castles of Bellinzona
- Making your own Salame dei Castelli di Bellinzona under the instruction of the master butcher of Ticinella (Rapelli SA). The salami will be posted to your home address once the maturation process is complete
- Aperitif of Ticino specialities and wine
- Admission to the three castles of Bellinzona throughout the day
- 1 Cultura Pass for each participant
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Castle of Montebello, Via Artore, 6500 Bellinzona
Group size: min. 10 max. 20
Languages: Italian , German, French
Price: p.p. CHF 45.-
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Cold cuts
- SERVICES Incentive , Guided tours